Affinity Securities of Worldsource Securities Inc.,has the ability to utilize all major investment solutions in creating your investment strategy. Some companies may only be able to provide mutual funds or insurance industry products. Having the ability to utilize a wide array of solutions will provide you with far greater flexibility in designing your investment portfolio.
As a sponsoring investment dealer and strategic partner for the advisor Worldsource Securities Inc. provides the advisor with the tools, service and support they require to best meet their clients needs. National Bank Correspondent Network (NBCN) provides clearing and settlement services
We are able to open and advise you on many different types of accounts. We take the extra steps to utilize both Canadian and US dollar accounts to help us manage currency exposure. Some of the account types available include:
- Individual non registered accounts
- LIRA (Locked in Retirement Account)
- RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan)
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
- RRIF (Registered Retirement Income Fund)
- SRSP (Spousal Retirement Savings Plan)
- TFSA (Tax Free Savings Accounts)
- IPP’s (Individual Pension Plans)
- Trust Accounts
- Corporate accounts (Holding Company and Operating Company)
Investments are provided through Worldsource Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund, Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada and sponsoring investment dealer of Affinity Securities.
You can check the registration status of your Advisor at IIROC AdvisorReport
* Tax advice, risk management and other advisory services including insurance solutions are provided as part of a comprehensive financial plan through Affinity Financial Group Please visit www.affinityfg.com for further information.